Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Unveiled by Grace...hmmm - catchy title, Derek. What IS this thing called grace, anyway?
Can I get to the bottom of it ever or really understand it?


Paul talked about abounding grace; Peter mentioned the God of all grace. I wonder if I have a working definition of grace or it is just another word from my 'evangelical' vocabulary? I love the idea of a blog so that we can think outloud-or just think. Since Derek asked me to do this blog with him, the rusty wheels are trying to move!!


Audrey sent me a graceful gift of grace...You are speaking, Lord! Guess I will join you, Derek, in a journey of being further unveiled by grace! Good thing we will have lots of posts coming and maybe guest 'posters' to explore this grace, grace, God's grace!

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment